"BE A PART OF A FAMILY"
Join the Worldwide Tango Embrace
Milonga Para Los Niños is the longest running Tango based charitable non-profit in the world. Founded in the depths of the Argentine financial crisis of 2001, we have coordinated events every year since, to bring joy, health and well-being to disadvantaged children in Argentina.
You can join the Milonga Para Los Niños worldwide Tango embrace by organising ONE MILONGA for the children of Argentina to show your gratitude for Argentina's gift of Tango to the world and demonstrate the deep love of Tango that we share.
At the same time, you will make new friends in Buenos Aires and in Tango communities around the world.
Sociedad Para Los Niños is a registered, government controlled Australian non-profit organisation. #IA32339
We have always ensured that at least 90% of money raised goes direct to the childrens' carers
The rules are simple:
1) Apply to Soc. Para Los Niños Inc. to use "Milonga para Los Niños", its logos and style.
2) Organise one milonga where the proceeds are donated to Soc. Para Los Niños Inc. We have a secure Australain bank account for money transfers. No milonga is too big or too small. Sharing the world-wide embrace is more important.
3) Organisers can pay for direct costs (venues, bands, food etc.,), but organisers must not take a fee or a profit. We work hard to have everything donated.
4) if you wish to share the profits, we will accept a donation and recognise you as a donor.
5) We will include you and your organisation or school on all our publications, website and newsletters. We are happy to publicise all your events where it might help.
6) We will subscribe you to the Milonga Para Los Niños family to keep you informed about the progress of projects and upcoming events.
See our contact page or email firstname.lastname@example.org
"Yes we can"
Judy's Tango Practica
Weekly Tango Practice, Brisbane. Qld
The Tango Lesson
with Cheryl & John
Classes, milongas, Tango DJ, health and well-being